ZetaBox is looking for a key player to join our talented software web development team as we look to continue providing cutting-edge tools and support to our customers. We are undertaking a significant transformation of our solutions and tools to the latest technology stacks and agile delivery practices. You will play a key role in migrating our existing desktop application and web codebases, developing new services and solutions, implementing an agile delivery (DevOps) pipeline, and delivering high-quality, testable code that delivers significant value to our customers.
As part of the Web Development Team, you will:
- Collaborate with an agile team to develop high-quality, testable software, design, and architecture
- Help identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the agile software development process
- Develop applications and tools by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Document and demonstrate solutions as required
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
The ideal Fullstack web developer for this role has:
- A very positive attitude and desire to work as part of a team of web developers and designers.
- Database experience (whether Relational or one of the various types of NoSQL).
- Knowledge of MERN stack.
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems such as Git.
Bonus points if you have:
- Production React Framework Experience.
- Experience with cloud-native development and architectures, and managing and scaling applications on a modern cloud platform (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of mobile platforms similar to React Native.