Full Job Description
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO’s Office. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the senior management team, organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversees special projects.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, and community-oriented.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in various situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all-staff meetings
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and external partners
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BAC + 3 required
- Must be open to working on-site as needed in our Sfax Eljadida office
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and creating efficiencies in even the day-to-day tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Experience planning corporate events and travel to/from
- Up to 15-month salary per year
- The day-off calendar includes all public Holidays
- We are closed Saturday and Sunday
- Team building events
ZetaBox does exceptional technical assistance for software startups that share our values. We redefine the global standard for how startup software is designed, implemented, and deployed. Our goal is to empower and focus so much on our people that our clients consequently get better results.
At ZetaBox, one of our core values is to put people first. We want to stick to our values and commit to fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture in the digital landscape.